Tuesday, April 28, 2015

DICTATION

Bill: Suprise! I brought you here to this beautiful spot for romantic picnic. I have a very special question to ask you.
Madison: Oh, that's so sweet. Did you remeber to bring a picnic blanket?
Bill: I did. I have everything we'll need in this picnic basket.
Madison: Don't put it down there. there are ants. You should put it on the blanket.
Bill: Yes, you're right.
Madison: And I hope you remebered to bring something to drink. I'm thirsty.
Bill: I brought both food and a bottle of champagne.
Madison: Well, I hope the food isn't too cold and the champagne isn't too warm. You know how I hate warm champagne.
Bill: Actually the food is cold because I brought chicken sandwiches and potato salad.
 Madison: Oh, I thought you would have brought something a little more, well, goumert or lavish, Something a little special.
Bill: That's why I brought the champagne. It'll make this picnic extra special.
Madison: I guess we'll have to make do with warm champagne and sandwiches. I hope you remebered to bring a corkscrew and some dishes ang sliverware.

No comments:

Post a Comment