Tuesday, January 27, 2015


A STORY FOR MY WORK

I worked with a real estate company that was struggling with an expensive piece of land. The company was going to lose money until I took over the case. After I completed some thorough market research and listened to client concerns, I had an idea. At the time, most houses were small and only able to accommodate three people. Very few houses were built to support three generations of a family. A lot of families were looking for that kind of house, so I designed a versatile building that could comfortably house three generations of a family. I combined Chinese classical architecture and modern Western architecture and created a popular design for the community. The houses sold quickly at high prices, resulting in high profit for the real estate company. My creativity and attention to client needs was what brought success to the company.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great writing! Did you write this all by yourself or did you have some help from your classmates? Interesting story!

    ReplyDelete