Tuesday, January 20, 2015


Curious vacation


This is my first time in Canada for Christmas and New Year. I feel curiosity. In the early time I made a party appointment with my friends and my children.We wished to have a party in my friend's home and spend New Year's evening countdown outside with other people.
The Christmas's dinner was very well.Kids were very happy.We ate nice Chinese food and played some games.Three families had a good night.
The New Year's evening was looked forward by the kids from after the Christmas's dinner.We wished to countdown like the times square of US.Only pass 10.pm.We started from home to downtown.There are many people in the street.When we closed square traffic became heavy.Our cars had to moved slowly.The crowd alone the road went to somewhere. we can't arrived. We thought even if we closed the square can't found a parking lot.The kids felt tired and would like went to bed.We had to come back home.On the way home I let kids countdown on the car.May be next year we can achieve the aspirations.

1 comment: